View Single Post
Old 04-03-2020, 08:26 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Misssy2

Originally Posted by Abraham View Post
Well in that case dont drink a beer. I've been there. I finally decided to just not drink anymore. Yes it was tough but I welcomed the challenge. I did not want to be a drinker. You can make the same choice. I know it seems impossible but you know it aint.
I have had days where it did not seem impossible to quit and I have done it for long periods of time...one time 10 months....and from 2005-2014 I did not drink....but his last 5 years....I keep binging...and most binges I get to a point and say OK DONE.

I said it last night...Done...but woke up this morning and it FEELS IMPOSSIBLE....I just put the 2 beers I have in the fridge....there are 3 beers that a girl left here that was living here...and in my bottle of wine there are like 3 drinks...

I hate myself right now...I did get up and do some dishes that my son left behind and did take "old" stuff out of fridge...the chicken parm looked good that I made the other day when I was really drunk....and my stomach is growling but to be honest...I told myself....ok drink what you have and then eat the can of potatoes...it seems the only promise I may be able to keep to myself today is to eat those potatoes..

I am drinking water and Gatorade right now...hoping for my head to get some clarity..but as you can tell from what I write I am slipping.