View Single Post
Old 03-30-2020, 09:57 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
ChosenMamaOf3

Lightbulb

She is on Methamphetamines, she has also only been using for about 2 years...maybe 3, not exactly sure! The messed up thing about it is she has seen me go through my Addiction and hit rock bottom, she seen all of my struggles and falls...yet she still wanted that life. I couldn't stop her...which I already knew in the first place. I have never lost my Children! Thank goodness because I could have and while I was using probably should have. I really had someone up above watching over me. I was also grateful to not have any drug related legal issues happen! She has never been in any type of legal issues, except some minor traffic tickets and child support for her oldest (whom she just walked away from also) She has had her house raided by the cops and as well by Division of Family and Social Services. She has had DFS at her door and her kid's taken away 4 times, after they searched her home, the cops pulling out 2-3 gallon size ziplock bags FULL of needles, every time they would raid her house they would find 2-3 bags of needles (yes all dirty needles too) along with much much more drug paraphernalia and beings we are from a Small town, with corrupt cops and a Judge who just never cared enough about the Children...she ended up getting them back and barely doing the minimum to get them back. It's like she wants the glory and clout of being a Mother, but not the Responsibilities! She acts as if she enjoys not having to raise them or take care of them, like she is on a vacation. When my Family or myself bring the children up and we bring up that No mother does what she is doing and it's not right, she will shed her occasional 3 crocodile tears and poor pity her, and how she misses them and so forth! But in Reality she never cared, nor loved them...and it's not about her. It's about those children, who didn't ask to be brought into this world and don't deserve what she is doing to them. It is the Children who are being hurt and affected by this! All I can do is Pray for her!