Old 03-15-2020, 04:24 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Numblady

Hi PS. We are on spring break this week but the district has not announced what they are doing the week that follows. It’s pretty tough trying to figure out what we are doing at work because our work force has to go into homes and facilities every day as part of mission critical work — so we are in a tough spot if we have our office workers safely working at home while asking everyone else to keep doing their jobs. Especially when we’re definitely not at a point where we can suspend mission critical activities. So we’re in a strange middle ground, which will get tougher and tougher as schools and potentially day cares start to close. We have daily calls. And for my work in particular the courts are just kind of shutting down and figuring out what that means is quite confusing thus far because every county (we have 254) and every court even within one county seems to be taking a slightly different approach. Strange times! I’m happy we’re up here with my family right now. I had thought we might stay through the following week if school lets out but I feel like that might be asking too much of them. At least if we do what my husband wants to do which is leave the kids here. I have no idea how we will do work and trying to keep the kids doing educational stuff and outside as much as possible. But I guess we just take each day as it comes.

I am so happy you got called for the interview! Can’t wait to hear how it goes!!

Have a great Sunday and week everybody!