View Single Post
Old 03-09-2020, 10:14 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
mamabear26

Need some advice

Hello everyone, I hope everyone is doing well. Im in need of some advice. I didn’t get much sleep last night. I’m not sure if some of you remember my story. My AXH has a gf. I’ve had problems with her regarding her past history of violence. Family history of gang and drug trafficking. For those reasons, I do not allow my children to be around her. Besides that I’m having concerns about her behavior. I’ve spotted her in my neighborhood for the last year. It sometime is 3-4 times a month. She is across the street at my neighborhood park. I know it’s a park so it’s public. Last year, she was showing up with other lady to pick up some kids (not hers) at my sons catechism class. As my son and I were walking to my car she was stopped waiting there then as we approached she left. I wasn’t sure what the intend for that was. I was alarmed. I told my ex. I got no response. I sent her a letter shortly after that in the mail telling her to stay away from my home, kids, kids school. She replied back in the mail “You need God in your life. I will pray for you : )” She still continued to show up around my home. I went to police they took a report and told me that they couldn’t do anything because there is no protection order. I’ve been documenting every time I see her. Yesterday, I was walking out of my house to throw trash in the morning. I turned and looked towards the park. She was stand there looking at me. She was parked directly across the street. I would say 100 feet to 150 feet from my property. She was with other people. It appeared as if they were playing “baseball.” She doesn’t live in my area and she herself lived near a park. I told my ex this we got into an argument. He was defending her. I believe she is watching my home. I am having work done on my home so everytime I walked outside and was there staring at me. I feel so uncomfortable and not safe. I added a doorbell camera last year. I don’t know what else to do?