View Single Post
Old 02-10-2020, 02:26 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
mikoss

I know exactly how you feel since I suffer from depression and anxiety and I feel as if I have ADD but I am not exactly sure but I do have OCD.

So the boredom and anxiety I totally understand and feel the same way.

I too am unemployed at the moment due to being terminated from my job. I wasn't terminated due to my drinking but it certainly did not help the condition that I was in while at my job. The stress and anxiety that my job created only made my already previous drinking habit worsen over time at my job.

But even though I regret not having my job, I think in some ways it was the best thing that could have happened to me because if I was still employed at that job I could have gone into a much worse situation very fast at the rate I was drinking when I was terminated from that job. Not that my drinking and cocaine use was not bad up to the point days ago when I had my last of a few relapses, but things could have been much worse a lot faster had I still been at my job.

And at least now I can focus on getting myself better and try sobriety again and make it longer than I did before.

I think that no matter how bad and awful and sad things are with so many regrets and guilt and sadness that everything happens for a reason.