Old 01-24-2020, 01:51 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  
SendSleep

Originally Posted by jr67 View Post
Just saw Season 3, episode 1 of Stranger Things; we bombed through the first 2 seasons in the last week or 10 days. I guess it's sci fi, which I generally don't go for, but this one has great writing and acting by the adults and the teenage characters. Another one that I love on Netflix is The Ballad of Buster Scruggs from a year or two ago, I think. It's five or six short pieces, Westerns, with separate characters, settings, and stories, by the Coen brothers. I think they're brilliant. Some might find one or two of the stories too violent, but it's that ironic kind of violence as in Fargo. I've watched it 4 or 5 times.

I got more, but memory banks are tapped out for the evening so its time for a quick walkies with the pups and zzz time for them and me, I hope. Walkies? That reminds me, what about Wallace and Grommit? Totally brilliant Brit animated action from when, 20 years ago or something? I don't know whether they're on the flixter, or Amazon Prime, or anywhere, but if anyone knows I'd love to catch them again.

Yeah, hang in there, SendSleep. Hydrate times 3; eat healthy; breathe x=times a googol or so, one at a time.
thanks for the recommendations! Will def check them out this weekend and today I have Amazon video which I think is the same thing lol. Started watching Stranger Things and it’s great!! Happy Day 23, hope it’s going well! I went to bed early and just woke up now, so much sleep lol. Trying to hydrate, eat healthy and breathe. Going to snack and then maybe sleep a bit more lol. Hope your day is going well