Old 01-23-2020, 08:07 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  
jr67

Originally Posted by SendSleep View Post
love this! Count me in any Netflix recommendations for this weekend? looking for something to distract myself. The Adderall crash has been hard, but hanging in. Happy Thursday!
Just saw Season 3, episode 1 of Stranger Things; we bombed through the first 2 seasons in the last week or 10 days. I guess it's sci fi, which I generally don't go for, but this one has great writing and acting by the adults and the teenage characters. Another one that I love on Netflix is The Ballad of Buster Scruggs from a year or two ago, I think. It's five or six short pieces, Westerns, with separate characters, settings, and stories, by the Coen brothers. I think they're brilliant. Some might find one or two of the stories too violent, but it's that ironic kind of violence as in Fargo. I've watched it 4 or 5 times.

I got more, but memory banks are tapped out for the evening so its time for a quick walkies with the pups and zzz time for them and me, I hope. Walkies? That reminds me, what about Wallace and Grommit? Totally brilliant Brit animated action from when, 20 years ago or something? I don't know whether they're on the flixter, or Amazon Prime, or anywhere, but if anyone knows I'd love to catch them again.

Yeah, hang in there, SendSleep. Hydrate times 3; eat healthy; breathe x=times a googol or so, one at a time.