View Single Post
Old 01-21-2020, 12:52 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
VinnyMcM

Originally Posted by jr67 View Post
What a great use of your time, VMc.

Now you have to face your job (btw is it the same job?) with knowing you can reward yourself with: extra time with the kids; maintaining and revising the order of your priorities; eating well, exercising, continue to rediscover the person that your family can be proud of, including, if I may be so bold, your SR family, and including last, and most: Vinny McM, because Skinny Vinny and the rest of the items on the list rely on VinnyMcM being proud of VinnyMcM.

And what about ice fishing? You are from Wisconsin, right? Take the kids? How old are they?
I quit the job that really amped up my drinking. Coincidentally, it was in the alcohol industry. My thought was “I love beer. I’m going to get a career selling it!” Good money and high stress. The endless free supply of alcohol sounds like a dream to some. Not for an alcoholic. That was pure misery. I’m now at a lower paying, stress free job where I have to leave the house each day. Works well for me right now but I’ll be looking for something else. My goal is to get out of sales.

My kids are 4 and 7. Too dang cold to enjoy ice fishing. I don’t drink and I don’t like the cold. I sure picked the wrong state to live in .