View Single Post
Old 01-12-2020, 06:41 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
LastInLine

Originally Posted by Surrendered19 View Post
Ask a few of your friends if you trust them. Perhaps you were a bit of a sloppy dink when you were drunk? I certainly know I was. At Day 53 my friends are starting to come back around. I punished them for years with chaos and unpredictability.
"Perhaps you were a bit of a sloppy dink when you were drunk? "

Nah, not really. If I were to describe myself, my own 'drunk' style, I'll just use my wife's description. Silly. That's what she calls me when I drink. Sarcastic, cynical, and always using that to be a clown. Just me in super exaggerated mode.

The thing is, is that, and maybe I'm not alone here in this, but I probably drank a lot more than any of my friends. I'll just be honest here, finally, that most people probably do not drink 8-10 beers or more on regular occasions in one sitting. But I did that EVERY day, unless I drank more, like on weekends and holidays. So I have to say that my friends were interrupting my drinking time. I mean, I couldn't not leave the pub when they did, or not stop drinking wherever we were when they did, or maybe they would think I drink too much. Because drinking was way more important to me than friends if it meant I had to stop drinking. So I don't have many friends anymore. It's a miracle I even have a wife and I don't even talk too much with anyone in my family.

I'd like to fix all that, I guess we'll see.