View Single Post
Old 01-07-2020, 06:30 AM
  # 471 (permalink)  
Fearlessat50

Aly, sorry about your cold and a i hope you feel better soon . I am so ver glad you have found sober friends at Arf
Hev, your post reminded me to get those bird reflectors/decals so i just one-clicked on Amazon. Grateful for the ease of shopping in today’s day
Glad Daisy’s housecleaner finally let her into the bathroom. Lol
Numblady, I am picturing the bougainvilleas. I don’t have a problem changing my avatar but for the life of me I can’t figure out how to upload a picture anywhere else.
Grateful for Anaya’s avatar. Also grateful for Daisy’s -I think it was the one I saw when I first met you here
Grateful for RZ’s post - all is as it should be. It’s like my husband often says “It is what it is” and “what will be will be”
Grateful to see Rose and Deserto
Deserto, nice to hear the lady friend has been promoted to girlfriend. Also, I always laugh reading your posts because you remind me of Jimmy on Seinfeld. Lol
Hopefully Courage will be back soon

Grateful to finally spend time again on the morning thread. Missed last couple of days
Grateful to be feeling back into a routine, at least somewhat
Grateful to find an online Dementia support group and connect with a newer friend who’s mom has Dementia which I only recently found out about. Her mom is in the severe stage
Grateful for the nice looking man who flirted with me in the aisle at the grocery store last night. It’s been a while since someone flirted with me
Grateful for sleep. The last couple of weeks, I have slept well on a regular basis. There was only one or two nights waking at 3 am, which I think was due to excessive worry/stress from the day before events. I am thinking this new sleep pattern really could be from the blue light glasses. I found some online articles on the subject and read studies show faster falling asleep (check), staying asleep through the night (check) and better rested feeling next day (check).
Grateful SR offers product placement and infomercials in addition to friendship and support
Grateful the reason sonny boys school laptop isn’t working is not because of a tantrum. It’s just not working because of some technical problem and it will get sort d out
Grateful to be watching Lost In Space. Such good messages about not giving up, getting through hard things, finding solutions. Also grateful for perspective since things are relatively good here on planet Earth, at least in ,y corner
Grateful for each of you