Thread: Complete Mess
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2020, 10:13 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
HardLessons

Thanks for you words PDM SBM & TM I read your response AH carefully

What a freakin mess

The daughters father is also a loooong term heroin addict. As far as I know still is. in & out of jail so many times I cant remember it all. This all hit home for this girl when she was like 4 both parents got put in jail and she was place with family by CPS. So as sad as it is to say she knows this story long term better than me. I texted a bit more with her yesterday & she really does seem to be ok. She sent me a recent picture. Such a beautiful kid.

The mother is living in family house basement. She is off methadone & has been put on suboxone. She goes to the doctor now once a week. In stead of daily to the methadone clinic. Supposedly the suboxone doctor drug tests her once a week. This is all new & just started. She told me she still drinks alcohol some. She said its no big deal though.

I don't know what other support she has. Im sorry for my language but who is she f-ing trying to kid here?????? She just got out of rehab a few days ago.

I talked to her a bit more yesterday by text. She got some type of app to text by internet. She seems way overly happy. Almost child like & silly. Said she wanted to see me today.

Early this morning I sent her a long text. I laid it out as nicely as I could why I cant see her. Why me & my money cant help her. I was never able to help her. I told her I am not & will not help her get the train back on the tracks. She will have to figure that out herself. I said a lot but wasn't mean. At least I hope not. These are not easy subjects.

I knew she was sleeping when I said it. Im sure she has read it by now. I didn't get a response & don't expect one. She reached out to me not me her. She is obviously in an extremely vulnerable place. Shes not taking into account what ive been through with her. For years every crazy BS you can imagine & then some way more. I know her & her story all too well.

Yes heart ache. I am stronger & much more knowledgeable than I was before. It still all sucks.

So my text this morning said a lot but it definitely shut the money help door.

She is one clever & creative girl. Maybe she will move on the #2 or 200 until she gets what she wants & needs now & that's $$$$ she has none as in zero.

Trail Mix you have no idea of the totality of her lifestyle. Yes you know some from me. It is so f-ing tragic & has gone on for many many years. Never ending cycle. If you knew it all you might throw up. Yet she sent me pictures of herself yesterday she still looks good & very normal LOL You could never tell just by looking at her.