View Single Post
Old 12-29-2019, 08:26 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Chanelskie

Originally Posted by velma929 View Post
Donate it, drive over and leave it on his family's porch or mail it back. I wouldn't go to too much effort or expense. He's kinda playing both ends against the middle, isn't he, by saying both he 'didn't leave anything behind' and that you're 'holding things hostage' so he has to deal with you? What does the last text say? "I didn't leave anything there"? It's winter here. If there was warm clothing I'd give it to the first homeless person I saw. Done.

As for his family: well, blood is thicker than water and chances are they're going to believe his story that you're an awful human being, rather than look at the truth that a little boy who can't hold a job or finance his own apartment has a problem.
Its actually stuff like lots of paperwork, family letters & his childhood yearbook he left behind. Lots of it involve a lot of debt, He owes me $3000 for everything I covered for him. He never paid me back and told me lies that he doesn't need to repay me for the things I've done. Did I do the right thing and forgave him for all that debt?
. And ever since we went on break, my friends tell me that they see him at this club meeting once a month that involve a lot of alcohol. To me he doesn't sound like he's changing but I'm done being blamed for stuff I had nothing to deal with. Also he barely can keep a car. He crashed his car early in relationship saying it was falling asleep at the wheel. I found papers saying its alcohol withdrawals. And then he got a new car from his dad, dad took it away after a week when he went to drink. Im not even sure he has a car today. but finding all this information he left behind just puts me with my jaw dropping and shaking my head and asking why would he lies so much to me when I've been there for everything.