View Single Post
Old 12-29-2019, 01:39 AM
  # 359 (permalink)  
Daisybelle

Grateful for another Sunday morning without a hangover headache and a churning stomach.
Grateful for another half decent nights sleep.
Grateful to be the only one up in the house at the moment, I like this short time to myself.
Grateful for a good cup of Yorkshire tea.
Grateful to have no plans for today, I shall just take it as it comes.
Grateful for the welcome I got from my little Lulu cat this morning, sucking my dressing gown sleeve and padding on me, then she ruined it all by attacking my feet
Grateful Fearless's friends mum and dog were safe after the house fire, I'm so sorry that I missed that in your post yesterday.
Grateful Numblady had a restful nights sleep and grateful she doesn't need to worry anymore about how to plan how she can drink on her daughter's overnight birthday trip. That's a good feeling.
Grateful that Fearless has colour coordinated light blocking reading glasses, how cool is that, I want some too.
Grateful that Aly had a good shift at the ARF and grateful that she stayed late to help. Grateful one of the pitties got adopted, fingers crossed that he has found his forever home.
Grateful that Mags's meds have kicked in and she is feeling better this morning.
Grateful Soberwolf has joined us here.
Grateful to each and everyone of you, I'm so blessed to have found you.