View Single Post
Old 12-28-2019, 04:52 AM
  # 348 (permalink)  
Numblady

Grateful for RZ’s continued shrinkage !
Grateful Fearless’ friend’s mother and dog were unharmed and that they have insurance, and that Fearless can make it out to TX to take care of her dad’s affairs. Thank you, also, for the kind words as I refocus and remember what kind of person I want to be.
Grateful Daisy & Mags have rejoined us.
Grateful to see the sweet exchange between Soberwolf and Hev. Two mighty pillars of this sweet community!
Grateful for Aly, Rose, Courage, FBL, NC, Deserto, Writer, Anaya, Pouncer, Caramel, Austerities, and all others who are here or have come through here making this a grateful, positive place! (I’m scared I’m leaving someone out but I don’t mean to because I love you all ).

Grateful for a restful night of delicious sober sleep (sorry for the insomniacs but it has been a while for me so I was relieved to get it).
Grateful my Kindle app lets me read multiple books at the same time if I feel like it.
Grateful I got to spend yesterday evening cleaning out and reorganizing some of my daughter’s stuff. Why do I feel guilty about purging toys and crap when I finally get the chance?! Grateful I should be able to finish up most of that today.
Grateful sobriety allows me to plan an overnight trip with my daughter and her friend for her birthday without trying to figure out when I can drink and whether someone else’s kid will notice and how i can avoid driving, etc.
Grateful for beautiful Tx weather.
Grateful for quiet time.
Grateful for all of you.