View Single Post
Old 12-27-2019, 10:13 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
BCSad

Thank you for this post! It’s true that’s how I feel or am trying not to feel. I feel like it was my choice to have her so it’s my responsibility to save her and protect her... how could I not? What kind of mother would I be if I didn’t try? Let go they say, save yourself they say... that was making me mad, how could I that’s so cruel. Until I realized just recently and am still struggling with how could she???? How could she be so deceiving and cruel and have no love for herself??? But I allowed myself to get wrapped up in her insanity and I’m learning to let go. It seems so unfair but it is what it is. I need to save myself. I cannot win against heroin and the mind it has distorted. I have this sense of mourning inside me like I’ve already lost her.... I guess I still have to live and be grateful for what I have done in my life and who I am. I’m a good person and do not deserve to be treated with such hatefulness. I pray that she will have a moment of clarity and see she’s worth living and having love and happiness... she’s only 19