Thread: Foolish me
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2019, 10:12 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
trailmix

hi Meghan19, well!

So I went back and read some of your older threads. From what I can piece together you've been in an on again off again relationship with him for 4 years and in that time he has been in jail around 20 months? So almost half of the relationship he has been in jail.

Guns, violence, cocaine, cheating on you, drinking, lying, stealing, using your house as a party house while you were away for a couple of days.

etc.

As someone else mentioned in one of your other threads, he is not two people, he is not an addict and a "better" person, he is 1 person, which includes being an addict.

His choices are horribly poor, he also has no problem dragging you along for the ride.

You have mentioned that he is a good guy basically and that he doesn't want to be an addict. Well he has a choice to make then, which doesn't involve you at all.

You've broken up with him now, how about really getting behind that and finding a happy and contented life for yourself? Do you really need a drug addict that cheats and plays with guns in your life?

I hope you break free of him, as the saying goes here, let go or be dragged. Don't let him drag you around anymore?