Old 12-20-2019, 08:56 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
amy55

Thank you for the replies. I am happy now that I deleted that comment, only because my family would have seen it.

I don't think the title "parent" should be loosely thrown around. When she post that on fakebook all my relatives start to look for me in the photo. It confuses people and the phone calls are more like were you together with your ex at your daughters house?

I know she calls the gf "mom", she has since the day she met her. That doesn't bother me except for , don't do that on fakebook, or at least wait till they are married or I'm dead.

I also think it upsets me so much because since she left her ex, my grandsons have had about 4 or more "dads". To me, that is teaching my grandsons that family does not stay around, that they are always changing.

I need to block her because I can't delete fb. That is where my family post party info and private message me. It's also the vehicle I use to mediate child visitation for my dtr and her ex since he filed a Restraining Order on her.

I did send my dtr a text last night to please stop referring to her dad and gf as her parents on fb, that I feel hurt by it, and I received a scathing reply today.

Thank you
amy