Old 12-19-2019, 11:43 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
amy55

Didn't think I would need a second opinion so soon

I went on fakebook at the urging of my sis and 2 cousins to see what my daughter posted. I have been staying away from fb since my dtr friended me, but I went there today.

She posted pics and entitled it, "Me and my parents". It was my ex, his gf, my dtr, my grandchildren, and I guess dtr's new bf.

So I walked around the block, then walked around the block some more, then watched a comedy, then went back to fb, and I commented on the pic. I commented "Terrific pic of you and your parents. Merry Christmas"

This is my Drama Queen dtr, the one that she has my grandchildren call her new live in bf, DAD.

I did go back to fb and deleted my comment after about 3 hrs, because I felt that might be too passive aggressive.

All my relatives and family saw this. She had contacted me a few months ago to get back into my family, she had alienated all of them. Not one of my family gave her a "like" on her post.

I'm still here debating if I should have not deleted my comment, and that she might get a message from it, or if my comment was truly passive aggressive.

Thanks for even reading the ramblings from me.
((((((((hugs))))))))
amy