View Single Post
Old 12-17-2019, 05:46 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Villa

Need input pkease

Invited a woman over for dinner.who I haven't

​seen in awhile..I'm practicing people places and things ...detachment...boundaries....she knows I'm only a few months sober...did 30 days rehab...she came over and cooked a wonderful meal while drinking liquor...seen the gradual change from sober to buzzed...then had coke delivered....then went to store for beer..as you can imagine she was pretty lit by now...I use to do this with her all the time before getting sober....my question is was she being clueless in regards to my sobriety....or was she trying purposely trying to sabotage my sobriety????I'm supposed to go on vacation with her in a few weeks...I dont expect her to not party and I don't want to be a kill joy...but she doesn't have just one drink ..she will be pretty tipsy...I'm very happy with my sobriety ...we are in two different worlds now....Will have one year in March...not living together but been together 15 years...she has mocked a.a. telling me I'm suffering from a.a.ittis ....need advice o. What to do..btw have found meetings for vacation ..

​​​​​​