View Single Post
Old 12-14-2019, 05:19 AM
  # 125 (permalink)  
venuscat

Originally Posted by Hopingwishing View Post
Woken up in the small hours of Day 3 cold from withdrawal sweats and with a big old resentment that is occupying my mind. I’m really annoyed with one of the girls in work at the moment who keeps trying to figure out what’s wrong. I know it’s out of some kindness but it feels really intrusive and also I think her motivations are a bit skewed: trying to point fingers at other people to divert attention to from how unhappy she is.

Sorry for the ramble. It’s 4am in the UK here and I just needed to start getting this off my chest.
Withdrawal is hard and the nightsweats are really hard. s
And that's when the thought attacks come....and boy do they get nutso....they sure did for me.

The stigma is going away with substance abuse disorder.....I know it will take a long time for people to see this differently, but they will. The point is you are sick love.....and working on getting better. Maybe she cares about you? Or maybe she is just nosy. Or maybe she thinks it's cool gossip....well she has a problem if that's what she thinks.

Ultimately, if (sorry guys) you had female issues which were private, no one would expect you to reveal anything. And nor should you have to now. I really wish she would mind her business. ❤️