View Single Post
Old 12-14-2019, 04:29 AM
  # 180 (permalink)  
Numblady

(((Aly))). That just seems so wrong. The bank has no responsibility for fraudulent use of a card? I hope you can dispute it up to the highest level and have the bank help in some way. In the meantime, keep coming here. I can hear the fatigue in your post — and who would blame you? But what an amazing response to focus on the fact it wasn’t stolen from you at gunpoint or whatever. We are here to root for you or to marvel at your acceptance. I know you will get through it and come out stronger on the other side (and hopefully not missing 2k ).

Grateful for all your kind words about my motherly screw up. My daughter did seem better by yesterday and i left work super early go to yet a different holiday presentation which she said was really fun so hopefully I’m the only one scarred for life .
Grateful to be going to a walk in honor of my friend who died of ALS this morning. I should be working but the walk is so much more important than that.
Grateful to have had my one on one with the new boss. It was kind of like an interview — and I don’t think if it was an actual job I would have gotten the position. It was fine. It wasn’t great. It wasn’t bad. It was fine. I’m excited that I will have a direct relationship with her rather than going through a layer of people. And she is going to make some organizational changes but I have the luxury of not really caring if she moves or changes my role. If anything I’ll be glad if my role is reduced!
Grateful to have held a boundary at work yesterday.
Grateful for coffee.
Grateful my headache is not the result of booze.
Grateful for another day to be grateful.