View Single Post
Old 12-08-2019, 04:35 AM
  # 104 (permalink)  
Numblady

Grateful to be here to welcome Least with congratulations of a sober DECADE. I live in awe!
Grateful the Costco comments reminded me of something I saw on FB yesterday of real-life slogans for companies. The first one was Nature Valley Granola bars and something to the effect of “Effing Crumbs Everywhere”. Costco’s (which they said may have been a rip-off of a Mitch Hedberg line) was: “Costco. When you don’t know what you need but know you need a LOT of it.”
Grateful to have had a dream about being overcome with gratitude and happiness and wanting to get to the board to express it — and waking up to that feeling.
Grateful I got a haircut yesterday after having had to cancel multiple times thanks to stupid work.
Grateful for a beautiful day yesterday. Watched part of my son’s lacrosse scrimmages (yes—there is an outcropping of lacrosse playing here in none other than TX), then dragged my daughter and her buddy on a mini adventure. So many nice spots in this town if you actually have time to get out to them. In this case I just meandered over to a cultural center I’d only been to once, then we dropped into the trail around our town lake, walked to this gorgeous coffee shop that you can only get to from the trail, and then went for frozen yogurt. It was only a brief little trip but I was so happy to see some of the beauty in my town I don’t get to get out into enough. Terrible sentence but genuine sentiment.
Grateful for all of you.