View Single Post
Old 12-07-2019, 07:08 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
teatreeoil007

Thx Atlast. Yeah, didn't have to use that escape hatch, but better to be prepared. Now, I had entirely too much homemade pie.....

I don't get to see my kids as much as I'd like to so I tend to forget what delightful sense of humors they have. Sometimes dark, like mine....one of the kids I referenced is my son in law...we were joking we could just drop him off at the cabin,, let him knock on the door, and ask if we had the right place....the dark thing about that is most of them have not even seen my SIL.....so they might run him off with a 12 guage shotgun, which we also joked about as many of them do have guns are serious hunters.......anyway,seriously, they wouldn't do that either......it all worked out fine and there were no obnoxious drunks there or anything like that. I tend to forget that some people can drink- especially at special occasions they don't have a problem with it.

Some of my family know I don't drink anymore and some don't. No one tried to push it on anyone else. It was more about food and just getting to be around family you don't get to see very much. Add to that, I didn't have to cook this year! Whoohoo.