View Single Post
Old 12-03-2019, 06:07 PM
  # 248 (permalink)  
Fearlessat50

Daisy, I love the Christmas pebble painting idea. After my rock painting fundraiser party, I’m a bit pebbled out for now. But I could think of nice Christmas scenes 🌲
Aly, what a wacka-doodle. Lmao. I’m glad you are who you are and that you don’t get sucked into that sort of weirdness!
Grateful that I have no interest in trying rage yoga which combines beer drinking and swearing with yoga classes. What the!?
Grateful my Dad was in a good mood when I talked to him on the phone. He has no regrets and knows he is in a good place now. Things are getting sorted out day by day, and I’m continuing on being proactive then waiting patiently for things to fall into place. Grateful to have things in perspective about how the situation could be a lot worse, to feel confident about my Dads safety, shelter and friends. He’s even making new friends already too. Grateful that for now he has funds to cover the place and some home health coverage, and we have time to figure out the rest.
Grateful Mr F took sonny boy to guitar lessons so I could have some time to myself
Grateful that all the things I’ve been doing to deal with the hormonal hair loss I started having a few months ago are working
Grateful for nondairy Ben and Jerry’s ice cream
Grateful for one day at a time and to keep moving forward