View Single Post
Old 12-01-2019, 09:54 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Fearlessat50

Thank you for the new thread, Opi!
Grateful I remembered to log back before posting since I had timed out. I would have lost my post
Imvalemtine, sorry your dil had to go through that. Glad you didn’t give in to codependency though I’m sure that was difficult. I struggle with codependency issues too
Numblady, I have a high respect for attorneys and what they do to help other people. I think you mentioned you are in social services (?) which is very admirable and I imagine can be both rewarding and challenging. I am glad you were able to get through the AV thoughts this time of year and enjoy sober socializing and laughter! Btw, I imagine you are both pretty and young looking 😊
Rusty, so glad you are jamming!
Daisy, continued prayers for your son that he will find his way. Good luck with your g.son’s testing! It reminded me my son is scheduled for his black belt test later this month and suddenly made me feel very nervous and excited! He has been in karate for about seven years. We started him young because we heard martial arts is helpful for troubled kids or with ADHD, autism, etc. he has come so far. I know I’m digressing. I’ll keep my fingers crossed for your g.son. I’m sure you are so proud of him.
Rose, that’s great you got some Christmas shopping in! I’ll be doing most of mine with the help of Amazon. I am grateful for Amazon! I am glad for your new normal
Aly, I hope you are doing ok today and taking care of your back

Grateful for all the SR administrators
Grateful sonny boy has a play date today
Grateful to have some time to pay bills and maybe even work on holiday cards today, maybe even a little time to myself to do anything I want
Grateful to look back and see how much better life is, even the downs, going through it sober
Grateful for each of you