View Single Post
Old 11-30-2005, 03:13 PM
  # 39 (permalink)  
ASpouse

I was being facetious SC ....

So your puppies do chores? And dance? They have mental issues? They drink? How in the world are MY questions the same that you would ask your potential owners
No need to be abrupt, sheesh! You are far too sensitive.

Do my dogs do chores? Well, yea I've taught them to pick up their toys and put them in their toy basket, so I guess I consider that a chore, it helps me after all.

Do my dogs dance, well yea, I have one or two that I have trained to dance and I train in FreeStyle Dog Dancing with two of them. We're not good enough to compete yet, but someday I hope too.

Have you ever known a Belgian Sheepdog? If you have then you wouldn't ask if they have mental issues ...... sometimes it seems as if they do, honest!

I guess about the only thing they don't do is drink, except spring water of course. And yes, my potential puppy buyers complete a 50 question application before I even consider selling them a pup and that truly is an interview process.

Look, the point I was making was simply that finding that someone special does not require what I call an interview process. Finding a SO is like a dance, sometimes it's slow, sometimes it's fast. My feeling, because you have this so defined in your mind exactly what you want and what you don't, is that you're not ready yet. You're not ready to live, to enjoy life on life's terms. It seems as if you want your life, but only on your terms. That will make finding that someone special, well just a little more difficult. Life is give and take.

Look, this is just my opinion, but I think you are trying to categorize relationships in "Black & White" with no "Gray" area. Life simply isn't all black & white. I've learned this over the years. Even selling pups, with my 50 question application is no guarantee, it simply isn't black & white.