View Single Post
Old 11-30-2005, 11:42 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
jen928

Yeah, my mom loves her dog like she loves me. Cocoa is her baby. She sleeps with her every night, etc. BUT I noticed a few weeks ago that Cocoa started losing weight. So I started watching to see if mom was just 'forgetting' to feed her or what. Needless to say, the drinking which is affecting her health is affecting her pets health now. I started feeding them both (the cat and the dog) when I noticed the weight loss. My thinking is....when I move out, I will either need to come by the house at least once every other day to check on the animals or I will have to take them with me when I move out. Another problem that arises from this....I already have a LARGE dog and a cat. Not to mention, my boyfriend (who I will be moving in with) has a dog as well. Now we aren't moving into a mansion...just a regular old townhouse.....THREE dogs and TWO cats. I think it's just going to be too much but I also can't bare to leave the animals at her house, where I know they won't be taken care of.....

Wait a second.......I just thought of something.....ONE DAY AT A TIME. Maybe I should use that right now. Why am I worried about what might happen down the road. I don't even know if my mom will go into the hospital tonight or if she will stay at home. I don't know what will happen after tonight, so why don't I just wait and see....then figure this all out.