View Single Post
Old 11-30-2005, 12:37 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
shutterbug
A picture's worth a 1000 words

I can't help but laugh at myself (and look to see if anyone saw me) when I stop at a stop sign and wait for it to turn green....i get so flustered about it.

Here's another stupid thing I did one day. I went to the bank put a check I was cashing in the air tube, pushed the button and drove away! I've also driven off from food places without getting my food, yet having paid for it already.

I guess it just seems like I have something frustrating happening everyday these days and I often get a lot of strange looks from cashiers who seem to be saying "are you totally stupid" when I grab the bag of items from the counter and take a few steps toward the door when I realize I still have "their" money in my hand b/c I haven't paid them yet. Well and there are many days with a whole list of these things happen one right after the next. My sister looks at me funny all the time b/c of this too. Just figured it was my bipolar disorder ....or maybe the ADD perhaps that makes me feel like I've got "mind-wandering-itis" more often than not.

Thanks for the replies....it's nice to have someone to talk to at 2 a.m.