Old 11-12-2019, 04:50 AM
  # 107 (permalink)  
biminiblue

Originally Posted by harriet11 View Post
Morning all looking forward to a sober day

Hope you're feeling better soon Mags.

I had a drink of protein shake the other day, and since then have started feeling much better, maybe coincidence but I'm having some more today. Maybe a juicy steak would be a good idea too
Why not both?

That's the one thing I really watch or I won't get enough protein. Seems my preference runs to carbs carbs and more carbs if left to do what I want. Which is always, so there is that.

Tetra, nice to see you.

This flippity flippin' cold is almost gone. I think. I haven't been out of the house in four days. Mags, I hope you're not getting sick.

Flu jabs, got mine a month ago. . . along with a couple other jabs that are recommended now that I'm officially old.

Then a couple nights ago I watched a Netflix "Explained" documentary with Bill Gates popping in a few times and the documentary was about pandemics and how it's just a matter of time and how the world economy will crash (again) and I wish I had not watched that. The Bill and Melinda foundation is working on a remedy for it which is good - but still. Thanks for giving me something else in the front of my mind to worry about.

My pro advice? (that no one ever asks for) Don't watch Netflix "documentaries." Which I already knew.

Could be any day now on the eagle eggs.