Old 11-09-2019, 10:40 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
FionnaPerSe

Hi, im Sorry this is happening to you. Perhaps your standards for a relationship have to be redefined after all!?? For as you can see, as little as you can ask for, even littler they offer you then!

I believe we all want to be loved and cared for deep down. So your acceptance of such complete casualty in that sense might not be as fulfilling as you initially thought you could take on board.

It is up to you tho, to start honouring yourself more than taking the scraps of life he seems to be giving you at the moment. And I honestly believe that this cannot change on his part, it can only be worse in time, id say.

Problem with alcoholics is, i have figured, that no matter how little you ask of them, they couldn't care less about any type of courtesy, even the basic one. Not deep down, as deep down they only have one thing in mind- when to have their next high. SO as long as you have ANY standards at all, they WILL unfortunately walk over it. Sooner or later. WHy would you want such connection?

Whatever you decide, I wish you the best possible outcome!