View Single Post
Old 11-06-2019, 11:46 PM
  # 326 (permalink)  
kenton

Oh wow! Abcowboy, I love your pic. That's why I love this place so much. I get to hang out with people who do cool stuff like combining during the night. How incredible. I've only ever lived in cities so I'm ashamed to say I don't really know much about combining. I'd actually really like to learn. It's wonderful to come here and learn about other people's lives. And it's good for me. Sometimes I can get so caught up in my life with it's highlights and lowlights and it's good to remember that there's a whole world going on out there with stuff I know nothing about. Good luck with the night combining Abcowboy. It sounds brilliant to me but I've no doubt it is really really hard work and I hope it goes well xx

I hope your sick teen makes a speedy recovery nmd xx

Hi Mags! Hi everyone! Really busy day and I'm supposed to have left already ... I was only going to say hi and ask for 24 but then I saw the pic of the combining and got overexcited about it! Going to google 'combining' once I get on the tube. I really should know more about this stuff. Love to everyone and 24 more for me please xxxx