View Single Post
Old 11-04-2019, 05:03 AM
  # 198 (permalink)  
Sunflower84

Afternoon,

Just approaching 1pm here, the weathers changed again and its dull and raining, bring back the Autumnal crisp bright days please!

All is good here still, day 7 now and had not a single temptation to drink at all over the weekend. I've been busy walking, cooking lots and lots of lovely food, clearing out clothes and wardrobes etc. I have a big bag of things to take to the charity shop and found lots of clothes I'd forgotten I had, my wardrobe and clothes and so on have never been so organised, it's a good feeling!

Today I'm working, I was up just before 6am and had a nice walk with my dog.
Me and my BF have been playing games at the table over the weekend, card games and a couple of board games, its been lovely.

Ayers Im so glad you had a lovely trip and I can tell how elated you are to be having the quality time with your Daughter, its so nice, happy for you The bench between two trees sounds so sweet, feel free to come and help me out too lol

Bee, how are you today? I too love smoked salmon and avocado, Yum. When you do yoga are you using anything online? or just doing what you already know? I really want to be doing more but never seem to get round to it. What are your plans this week? Sending lots of love.

How is everyone else???
Alice where are you? Hoping so much you're ok. Barbs? Red? Caramel? David? Mike? ...

Seems so quiet on here doesn't it...

Anyway love to you all xxx