View Single Post
Old 10-31-2019, 02:51 AM
  # 189 (permalink)  
Sunflower84

Morning,

Another lovely morning here, real crisp Autumnal weather. Cold but bright blue skies and sunshine. I'll make the most of it today and walk as much as I can between working as it's due to change tomorrow and start raining again.

Thank you all for your replies, really does instil me with more confidence that you all feel I'm being strong and doing well with not ever giving up this fight.

Ayers, have an awesome stay with your Daughter, look forward to hearing about it when you return.

Dee, thanks for your reply and I look forward to getting to that point and experiencing happy times and being more at peace.

Bee, Love hearing of the weather there, I can always visualise it so vividly from your posts. I too like the energy from a storm, we don't get them the same here but I always love to watch any extreme weather and get a certain satisfaction from it.

Barbs, Hoping you feel better soon and I'm pleased you and your Daughter have opened up to each other. Get Well Soon x

Well I'm just sat eating some cucumber, celery, carrot and hummus and drinking one of my current fave herbal teas, its one of the "Yogi" Teas and its called Alkalizing Herbs. Tastes delicious and so healthy.
Once I've finished I'm walking my dog and then working.

Back Soon x

Sending Lots of Love and Peace back to you all x