View Single Post
Old 10-22-2019, 02:47 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
oddsunflower

Can I ramble here for a minute?

I got so mad last night. Mad like I haven't been in months and it didn't go well. I was able to keep cool and didn't raise my voice but my point was heard and no further words were said.
I was getting ready to take DS to practice. AH says, "I will just stay here with the dogs. Me and T (my dog) can drink some beer. You know your dogs likes beer too." I saw red in my mind and was thinking about the hole I want to dig............I told him that he better not be giving my dog beer. That if he wants to kill himself slowly with alcohol, by all means, go for it. But if I ever found out he gave my dog even a lick of a beer can, I was done. Finished. He could pick his things up at the sheriff station. He told me I was "overreacting" (classic) but after that he got sheepish and just went to sleep. I know some of this anger was misplaced and I am not sure if he has ever really given the dog beer or he just thought it was a funny thing to say at the moment. I am just tired of the nonsense and I cannot wait to finally escape his crazy.....countdown to June is on.....