View Single Post
Old 10-20-2019, 06:44 AM
  # 51 (permalink)  
Charon

Morning.

This afternoon I have an after auction dinner to go to. Not my kind of thing but we are to discuss ways to make the lead up to the next orchid auction smoother. For my part, I have all the kinks worked out. If I recieve the email addresses for new members as they come in I'm all set, so I could skip this. But I feel obligated and once I get there it won't be so bad.

I do want to get out and get the leaves in three areas mowed into long lines so that I can suck them up tomorrow. It's supposed to go rainy on tuesday and i want to have them gone by then. My shoulder is aching so I know there is weather coming.

Mr.s Charon crashed into bed early and slept all night and seems to be back to normal this morning - well as normal as anyone ever is. lol She's coming to the dinner/meeting so that will make it quite a bit more pleasant.

Started packing for my dive trip yesterday evening. Got all my critical gear into my carry-on. I might be able to fit everything else into another carry-on size suitcase to check.

Well, time to get started on the outside work. Have a great & sober last day of the weekend and give yourselves a pat on the back for making it through another one.