View Single Post
Old 10-19-2019, 01:30 AM
  # 423 (permalink)  
Rose335

Good morning lovely Grat chums - nice that it's Saturday. And just a touch on the sunny side here right now, with no rain. I was casting my mind back to the 22nd June this year which was also a Saturday and the day I finally called it a day with my 'friend' with the often exotic names: Chablis, Chardonnay, Pinot etc etc. Unmissed (most of the time) and and definitely unwanted. Such a relief.

New Chapter - Wow. A jumping session with your horse sounds amazing. I cannot imagine that. And well done on getting rid of an unwanted pound. I do know about that!

I liked your poem, Courage!

Hev - new glasses, cost of. I know. Totally staggering in £ or dollars.

Austerities - thankful and very glad for you that you can feel joy and motivation again. Ten and a half months is a long time. Kudos to you for sticking with it. Well deserved outcome.

Fearless - I can't spell Renee Z's name either hence referring to her as RZ. For the avoidance of doubt I wasn't saying that Rusty Zipper was totally impressive as Judy!! Although doubtless that would be the case...

Grateful I did actually go swimming yesterday, rather than just threatening to. Very boring, especially if you're shall we say on the slow side like me, but I still always feel I've achieved something afterwards.
Grateful my family checked in via Faceapp video and that all is well with them and that my granddaughter is thriving.
Thankful for a decent night's sleep.
Grateful as always to start my day with you all.