View Single Post
Old 10-17-2019, 02:32 AM
  # 396 (permalink)  
NewChapterJan18

Hi Grats! Sending a big hug to you all - reading your posts and positivity is keeping me sane!

Grateful for Fall and the beauty of nature.
Grateful for my horse.
Grateful to be sober.
Grateful to have the opportunity to develop and grow.

Grateful FBL has another day.
Grateful Nonsensical is loved and has another chance.
Grateful my classmate NL is here and for her encouragement to join the Grat Pack! Also grateful that it rained, even if it took an umbrella as a sacrifice in its wake and very grateful for your shared story, as i think so many of us can relate. Your story brought back a particularly shameful memory for me where myself and my husband showed up late to a friend's baby's christening, still drunk from the night (morning) before and looking like all hell. Just one instance from the unfortunately bountiful archives of shameful moments from my drinking days.
Grateful RZ enjoyed his pasticciotti
Grateful for Daisy's shared post, thank you for bringing a smile to my face!
Grateful WaterOx is hangover free another day.
Grateful Hevyn gets to have a fun day trip to the city and has an appreciation for the wisdom and strength of sobriety.
Grateful Fearless shared her story about the funeral also - I feel it is so important for maintaining sobriety to remember from time to time the shameful product of drinking, these reminders are a powerful immunisation against the AV when it tries to whisper in rose tinted falsehoods. I'm very sorry that your dad is struggling, that's so tough.
Grateful Courage is enjoying returned tastebuds!
Grateful Pouncer is staying strong and making difficult choices that are rewarded in sobriety. We are right here with you!
Grateful Least is happy to wake up sober.
Grateful for Caramel's post.
Grateful Aly is feeling the love and I hope the nasty bug passes soon!
Grateful Austerities is being introspective and wise.
Grateful Rose is being kind to herself and not putting too much pressure on herself for healthy eating.