View Single Post
Old 10-16-2019, 12:34 AM
  # 379 (permalink)  
Rose335

Yes congratulations New Chapter. And so nice that you and Numblady are close sober buddies. 1 year and 9 months: with Daisy close behind. What role models.

Rusty - shrimp cocktail. It's been a while. I might seek one out to precede my pastry of choice.

Water ox - thankful for you that you woke up without a hangover. We all know the relief of that.

Hev - that'll teach those jeans to mock you. And talking about squeezing, I remember the old, very old, days of buying jeans by lying on the floor of the shop in order to pull the zip up!

Courage - yes, spot on. Also grateful I'm not alone in any of this. In reality I wouldn't be of course because I have no doubt that if I wasn't part of this thread and forum I'd be alone with my wine. Just me and my bottle. Not a joyous thought.

Aly - you are not having the best of times right now. Hope you're feeling better soon and that you get to take Luke out later.

Grateful for a lovely morning yesterday visiting ex-colleagues including one who'd thought to buy some very superior marzipan treats.
Despite their lovely company, and hearing about interesting projects, so grateful I don't have to do real work any more.
Thankful for a better night's sleep.
Grateful to be going for lunch with another ex-colleague today, especially since I've finally myself bought a properly waterproof coat. It is of course raining now and for most of today.

Hope the ridiculously impossible to imagine not weather that some are experiencing has cooled down a bit.