SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information - View Single Post - How long until you stopped feeling cravings/compulsion?
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2019, 07:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dee74
Administrator
 
Dee74's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 178,447
Blog Entries: 1
I think it varies for everyone - it took me longer than 6 days tho Patcha

The first month was hard, but I git through with support. After that I still craved but not in that visceral way more a daydream kind of 'wouldn't that be nice' feeling.

By 90 days I was able to wave the thoughts away 99% of the time - the other 1%? I came here

D
__________________
Dee74 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dee74 For This Useful Post:
Grungehead (10-13-2019), least (10-12-2019), mnjen (10-12-2019), plop (10-13-2019), Pouncer (10-13-2019), Sober369 (10-13-2019)