View Single Post
Old 10-09-2019, 06:03 AM
  # 291 (permalink)  
Daisybelle

Numblady, thank you for sharing your story about your 3 legged cat, I love reading about it, he's quite a little warrior in his own rights. As for your curtains and chairs, you should see my 'new' stair carpet after us going on a weeks holiday and leaving my brother in charge.
I love your new perspective about seeing people in a different light, fabulous stuff.

Rose, I took voluntary redundancy 4 years ago to look after my dad, I don't miss work one single little bit.

Mr D.B is fine now thank you Aly, the police want him to go and identify the dog at some point, in all fairness the dog was only doing his duty trying to protect his home, the owner was the one in the wrong, he arranged for a delivery at 9 a.m and therefore should have made sure that the dog wasn't around, no warning signs about the dog anywhere and he didn't even care.

Rusty, that was a really kind thing to do.

Numblady, thank you for sharing your story about your 3 legged cat, I love reading about it, he's quite a little warrior in his own rights. As for your curtains and chairs, you should see my 'new' stair carpet after us going on a weeks holiday and leaving my brother in charge.
I love your new perspective about seeing people in a different light, fabulous stuff.

Rose, I took early retirement 4 years ago to look after my dad and I don't miss work one single little bit, I don't even miss the people, most of them anyway.

Grateful for another sober day.
Grateful to get the g.kiddo's safely to school.
Grateful to notice that it's just starting pouring down and get my washing in quickly.
Grateful for coffee.
Grateful for my little cat.
Grateful I found the 'Grat Pack' and I don't think I just stumbled here by chance either.
Grateful for each and every one of you. xx