View Single Post
Old 10-08-2019, 10:41 AM
  # 133 (permalink)  
Ayers

Tuesday evening

Aww, Bee, I got so sad when you described going through your mom's things. And the lipstick !! I held on to one of my sister's lipsticks for years and years and also threw it out a while ago . I know exactly what you mean and feel - it also smelled like her. Hugs, my dear friend.

Sober, hi, yes I remember you - I actually looked at a list of names I made right at the start when I joined the August group ... and I was wondering where everyone's paths lead them to. So great to hear from you. Thanks for remembering us and checking in. Early on I really did the "eat what I want " thing. Don't think I would have managed if I started getting strict with myself on that level. So munch away ... lots of time ahead to worry about diet. Sugar ... oh my word - my downfall .

Still mostly in my garden and still loving it. Very much. Lots of aches and pains in the evenings - but what the heck . Had a family birthday lunch on Sunday and another birthday lunch of a friend yesterday . I had difficulty sitting still for so long , but I really enjoyed it . Even though I felt like not going - felt it interfered with my garden time . Silly, isn't it?

My gardener is back after a long absence - heart trouble , poor man. But he is not the same as he was before he got ill - managing half the work in double the time ... but I'm still glad he's back.

Alice, Barbs - hi ! Hope you are well? Hi Dee.