Thread: Oh Well Part 2
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2019, 08:57 AM
  # 418 (permalink)  
fini

thanks for the kind words, guys, and yeah, i stopped at a bakery on the way home and bought 6, yes, six, little italian cookies. no calorie-free things for me. i like the sugar-flour-fat combo

O, i did not remember your arbitrary though meaningful milestone, i have to admit,: you mentioned it in another thread, and THAT is what i remembered.

wow. you did step five and six and seven.
" I actually feel the stirring of the beginning of the promise of the possibility of enormous hope. (Suppress much, O?) " . i can really relate to this......i had learned, for so long, that "hope" was not to be trusted with regards to trhis. though i always would get it back, it was shown to be misplaced too many times. turned out hope was never enough, anyway
you're doing plenty more than "hope", and i realize that is not quite what you mean by "hope".
i'm mighty glad you are feeling those stirrings and "doing the work".

yeah, people sharing often get bogged down in "what it was like", that part of their story. the actual suggestion/instruction is about "what we were like", not "it", which is quite a different emphasis and much more personal i think.

on we go