View Single Post
Old 10-06-2019, 02:34 AM
  # 389 (permalink)  
bobdrop

Good morning all. What a weekend, but first, it's 5 weeks for me today! Good to hear from you Midton. You too Mike and WL. Of course, Quit and Karen and Runner. Daria, Leo, Joy, and Awake as well.

So yesterday we had a 7:30 rehearsal with Gator Alumni Band. Then we had a BBQ lunch, went by tailgating and then off to the game. Gainesville was so packed with people yesterday that you didn't dare move your car once it was parked. So we walked everywhere we went, and it is a HUGE campus. I think my wife's phone said we did something like 15,000 steps. And it was brutally hot. The only time that I really had to fight off the booze was when it was time to do the shots of rum before the game. The guy offered it to me 4 TIMES! Anyway the game was awesome, but again, brutally hot. Gators knocked off #7 Auburn and now go to Baton Rouge to play #5 LSU next Saturday. I do think I'm getting too old to do these hot games, but then I look around the alumni band and there's people out there 20-25 years older than me. I don't know. Anyway, thanks for letting me ramble

Runner-Can't wait for the Jags game today. Venus-Not even sure who the Saints are playing today.

Might be back on here later today. Everything hurts so it might be a good day to sit on the couch with a laptop while watching football.