View Single Post
Old 10-06-2019, 01:14 AM
  # 247 (permalink)  
Rose335

Special hello to strutting Felix!

A.y - I hope whatever it that bothered you at the ARF gets sorted out.

Numblady - exactly! And we're starting a new arts and crafts thing next week so I might also be helpimg to launch the career of a future artist. I hadn't actually heard the term 'silent auction' before your post so I had to look it up. I feel I can pass on the autum shower curtains.... I do not envy you your job, although I applaud you and your colleagues for doing it.

Daisy - cupboard under the sink. Please don't remind me. Best not to go there.

Fearless - your big silly cat sounds lovely!

Like Mags, grateful for sober Sunday mornings. So many that weren't.
Grateful that I made myself do a partly uphill walk yesterday. I hate uphill walking because I find it such a struggle so I was left feeling very virtuous after my efforts.
Grateful for a relaxing evening with friends. As usual, I poured the wine (that was always my job at these gatherings) but didn't drink any of it. I'm pretty sure it became my job in the past because I could then sneak in an extra glass whenever I wanted to. No stone unturned in my quest. Glad that was then and this is now.
Thankful to be able to offer a lift home to one of my friends at the end of the evening. I was reminded of the times I left my car and took taxis home in the past when good intentions didn't materialise. And I had so many good intentions that didn't materialise! So grateful they've materialised now.

Sunday in the U.K. with no rain yet. Time to go walking uphill!