View Single Post
Old 10-02-2019, 06:04 PM
  # 336 (permalink)  
Sober369

Hey Suze, I'm sending you a big cyber hug. I didn't know the feeling kept going, I thought it was a short thing and then gone. I hope you feel all better soon!
Bob, congratulations on 31 days! You're lucky to have a doctor that actually cares or even knows about alcohol problems.
Denise and Leo, congrats on day 9! Tomorrow is double digits! If you're like me, you're almost through the worst part.
You sound like you're feeling so much better, Hoping. I know what you mean about being so glad to be home and sober. It really does feel good.
R&H, amazingly wonderful that you dumped all your booze! That is such commitment! The Steven King novel is "Dr. Sleep". It may be a fine story and I'm just not in the mood for it. I prefer his more realistic books to the monsters and magic stuff. Refuge Recovery was just too heavy reading for me right now. I'm still having some memory and concentration problems. I am believing that will fade as I stay sober.
My sobriety tracker (which I talk about entirely too much, but it's one of my sober pals ) says that cognitive abilities start improving after two months. I sure hope so!
Dee, thank you for your amazing support to all of us.