View Single Post
Old 10-02-2019, 12:45 AM
  # 197 (permalink)  
Rose335

Rusty, thanks for the update. I've now adjusted my mind to think about you on Wednesdays! Hope the session is OK today and that you're generally not too done in by the treatment.

Numblady, wow that is hot! Perhaps I'll shut up moaning (temporarily) about UK weather.

Mags, glad you got the appoinment call. We're waiting for one here (husband, not me) and it's been awhile. And I'm very glad you can breathe a little more easily.

Fearless,I know no one likes a show off but I've had a really good night's sleep! But now I've read your post I'm thinking fluffy pillows, now that would be nice. Might have to treat myself, just in the interests of better sleep and thus improved health you understand.

Aly, that was a lovely post. I think it sums up this thread. Seems to me all of us who post feel a really strong, mutual sense of gratitude, interest and warmth for everyone in this little community.

Austerities, so well done! Close calls conquered must strengthen resolve.

Grateful to have a day off today, even more so since I actually had a great night's sleep.
Thankful it's not raining, at least not yet. Poured down in all almost biblical way on and off throughout the whole day yesterday, and most especially at the times I had no choice to to be out in it, with a pushchair and occupant. I'm trying not to take that personally.
Grateful to be sat here enjoying a bit of solitude, just posting and thinking.

Have a good one, everyone.