Old 09-28-2019, 11:30 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Joybot

It is because we recently had a huge celebration on Friday that bled in Saturday and will last til Sunday and I had just returned from the hospital after suffering a seizure for not sleeping for three whole day and no eating. There were alcohol EVERYWHERE and I mean EVERYWHERE. People could just help themselves to it willy nilly. If this were to happen the week before, I'd be having the time of my life but something happened. I just have no desire or urges or temptation to sneak in a drink or two. I just went for the fruits, the juice drinks, water and three pieces of grilled wings. I looked around me and see everyone toasting and being rowdy. Several poured me shots because they knew I was a drinker but not anymore. I don't know what they did to me at the hospital but I simply haven no desire or temptation to try and sneak in a drink

I know this stormcloud is always going to be hanging over my head everywhere I go.

Happy people. Me, I'm just a guy who is sitting there drinking either water or some of kind of soda beverages for the reset of my life.

Do I regret it? Yes. I regret drinking too much. I wish I could go back and keep things in moderation because I'll still be drinking now without any worries of over-doing it.

I placed it upon myself and the fault rest solely and squarely right on to of me.

I also feel better now than ever after not having drink anymore. This time, it's for real because my DOC is telling me horror stories about what is happening inside my body, or what could possibly happen i don't stop RIGHT NOW.