View Single Post
Old 09-22-2019, 02:57 PM
  # 121 (permalink)  
Hopingwishing

Hey Back, thanks for the welcome! Yeah I am a bit concerned that she doesn't say I am. She has said that it's a strict label and she doesn't know enough about me just yet to come to that conclusion. She doesn't however downplay it. I'm seeing her tomorrow so I will know a bit more about what she thinks then. Perhaps I need to see a specific addiction therapist instead? Although I think that after I tell her how awful my week turned out purely because of the booze, I think that it's evidence enough!

I'm closing off day 3 now, tucked up in bed. Although I've been here all day to be honest. I've done a lot of reading and plan brainstorming so I think that that's good enough. Best to try to sleep and get up nice and early for the first full week of the rest of my life.... NOT that I feel like this AT ALL. I still feel under a cloud and very small, but incrementally calmer-the hollow in the pit of my stomach sensation has gone thankfully.

Extremely nervous about work tomorrow. I have a lot to do and I'm especially nervous about being a wreck on Friday and how that will play out amongst the work colleagues.