View Single Post
Old 04-15-2003, 03:01 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Debbie
I used to work here ;)

The Blue Day Directory

Well, its spring and we all know what that means sometimes, spring cleaning.

Well, when I was cleaning I came across a book I bought a while back and actually never used. Not sure why I didn't use it but I was taking a look at it and perhaps some of the things it says to do can help us on a "blue day".

The book is called the "The Blue Day Directory" and "it is a personal list of things to do when you're feeling blue. A ready reference for delightful diversions....."

I was thinking perhaps we could all make our own Blue Day Directory with the suggestions of lists through the book and little tidbits through the book.

Another quote from the book - "The best thing about using your Blue Day Directory is that you will realize that, whether you act on your lists or not, there are many things in your life that you truly love and enjoy. There just so much on this planet to look forward to."

Okay so the first list it asks you you to make (it suggests ten but I think it could be as many or as few as you want) is:

People Who Always Cheer Me Up

Okay folks get your paper out, your journals, etc. and your writing utensils and start listing. Share if you want to and I will add on from time to time

I think this sounds fun, I hope you do also.

I will share with you who will be at the top of my list for cheering me up - my Mom and Day. They always make me smile

Many hugs,
Debbie