View Single Post
Old 09-11-2019, 05:20 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Erza

I really am thankful for all the reply's.

He had to fork out a lot of money to renew his drivers license and pay off some past debt. He wanted to borrow my car, I said no and to get an uber. He was mean and said he wouldn't pay my insurance. I told him he would have to pay whatever the court orders, nothing more or less...

And wow. He got so defensive. Saying I wasn't being amicable with him. He was never an alcoholic, never admitted to it (he did, several times. Went to AA!).

Ended up saying it was all because of me he drank himself to death. But it started when our child was born. He couldn't handle it.

He is spouting lies upon hurtful lies. It's hard to not believe it is because of me... But I know better. I do. My emotions are just telling me different right now.

He then said he was happier without me and I just want to ruin him because he is happy not being with me. Also, that because he wants to not be with me I apparently make up he is an alcoholic and want to get back at him with child support and alimony.

Sigh.

I have been nothing but supportive of his wild antics and loved him and has always been there for him when he was going through the worst things. I'm the only one who has. I have been walked all over. And that's exactly what I feel he wants me to do regarding the separation. So he can be in control. But I have to protect me and my daughter. It was his decision to leave. And he doesn't want the consequences of his actions.